"Brake please, pedestrians ahead - electronic driver's assistance systems"
Under this slogan the IMS will present exhibits from research projects in the context of electronic driver's assistance systems on November 12th 2016.
The reason is that in today's vehicles more and more electronic systems to assist the driver are employed. Example of such systems are automated pedestrian or traffic sign detection or distance estimation based on stereo camera system. In the event it was explained and demonstrated how these driver assistence system and associated hardware architectures are developed.
The following exhibits will be presented:
- Camera-based lane detection and motion analysis
- Attention, airplane! - Safety on the runway
- Single camera depth perception ...
- Sound supports stroke rehabilitation
- From idea to the chip
- 3D stereo cameras for cars